To improve the efficiency of the legal function, strengthen the reliability of documents, prevent litigation and fraud, and improve the visibility and profitability of the organization, Taj teams assist their clients in auditing the legal function. This audit consists of a comprehensive analysis of the organization and functioning of the legal function, and includes:
- A study of existing modus operandi (legal strategy, contractual policy, use of external counsel, legal monitoring, legal training, updating of contractual models, working tools);
- The identification of competencies within the group legal function (head office) and the local legal functions with regard to best practices;
- The analysis of the functioning of the group legal function and the local legal functions;
- A study of the budget dedicated to the legal function
- The identification of internal customers to interview.