As Taj is renowned as the key advisor of international companies, we wanted to support the development of start-ups, so that they can benefit from our expertise and join our long-time clients’ group. – Gianmarco Monsellato
A dedicated tax and legal assistance
Our aim is to provide a tax and legal assistance to start-ups with strong potential.
T@j up offer is cross-disciplinary; the team brings together all the tax and legal knowledge required to help start-ups’ development.
The T@j up team is of the same generation as young entrepreneurs of start-ups.
- Natalia Albot – Individual Tax & Mobility
- Anne-Claire Chambas – Social Security Law
- Simon Fournier – Corporate Law
- Lucie Géraudie – Corporate tax
- Laurène Joly – Social Law
- Johnny Lam – Research & Development and Government Incentives
- Philippe Lorant – Business Law & IP/IT
- Pierre Ythier – VAT
A two-step assistance
The T@j up team formed privileged partnerships with players in the digital industry.
Through these partnerships, T@j up first proposes a collaboration aimed at drawing the awareness of the entrepreneurs regarding tax and legal issues and organizes workshops with start-ups in order to look deeply into their emerging issues.
Secondly, the aim is to personally support some start-ups with high potential by proposing them a tailored commercial offer.