- Labor law and social security law
- International Mobility
Eric Guillemet is a lawyer and partner in laborl law.
After having practiced labor law at the International Department of the FIDAL law firm and at the Parisian business law firm Lefèvre Pelletier & Associés (now LPA-CGR), he joined Taj in 2007.
He has been assisting companies with their development and their day-to-day management for over 16 years to help them reach their strategic objectives.
He intervenes on behalf of a French and international clientele comprising large groups, medium-sized companies and investment funds on matters of:
- Restructuring and reorganization,
- Collective labor relations (implementation of redundancy plans, relations with staff representatives, collective bargaining, working time, employee savings plans, etc.),
- Individual labor relations (contracts of employment, individual dismissals, day-to-day personnel management),
- International mobility (expatriations, personnel posting),
- Labor law due diligences.
He is also a member of the Magellan Institute, a community of inter-company practitioners bringing together human resources directors and a network of more than 1 400 professionals in international human resources, where he gives law classes in international mobility in the context of the Institute’s MBA and training certificate programs.
Eric also regularly teaches labor law at the HEDAC (Haute Ecole des Avocats Conseils).