Eric Guillemet is a lawyer and partner in laborl law.
After having practiced labor law at the International Department of the FIDAL law firm and at the Parisian business law firm Lefèvre Pelletier & Associés (now LPA-CGR), he joined Taj in 2007.
He has been assisting companies with their development and their day-to-day management for over 20 years to help them reach their strategic objectives.
He intervenes on behalf of a French and international clientele comprising large groups, medium-sized companies and investment funds on matters of:
- Restructuring and reorganization,
- Collective labor relations (implementation of redundancy plans, relations with staff representatives, collective bargaining, working time, employee savings plans, etc.),
- Individual labor relations (contracts of employment, individual dismissals, day-to-day personnel management),
- International mobility (expatriations, personnel posting),
- Labor law due diligences.
He is also a member of the Magellan Institute, a community of inter-company practitioners bringing together human resources directors and a network of more than 1 400 professionals in international human resources, where he gives law classes in international mobility in the context of the Institute’s MBA and training certificate programs.